For many companies, business owners and entrepreneurs, when it comes to creating a solid marketing strategy, it can be a challenging task since there are many technologies out there that can create confusion and make an inexperienced marketer get distracted and even end up using techniques that are ineffective. The main points to focus when choosing the right technology should do the following to a marketing plan. Drive traffic to a website, increase brand awareness, connect with customers and clients, and demonstrate expertise in the industry. Below are some technologies that have proven to be useful to achieve these desired results.
- Blogs and Articles are one of the best ways to drive traffic to a website. By providing helpful industry information, they can bring visitors to a site. Visitors that are looking for more information and need a trusty source. Kevin Muldoon ( Increase Traffic to Your Site With These Tried and Tested Blogging Tips) explains that a blog and article can provide help and clarify with answers to many questions that audiences have. By delivering high-quality information, visitors will come back for more details.
- Videos and Slideshares are excellent visual aids and efficient methods to persuade a visitor to buy a product. According to Alex Expenson ( 7 Tips to Driving Traffic Through Video Marketing), 80 percent of the visitors are more likely to purchase a product after watching a video tutorial. Combining instructions with visual images is one of the most effective ways to help customers and also demonstrate expertise.
- Forums are many times looked over and not even considered as a marketing strategy, and that could be a very efficient way to create brand awareness. The main reason people go to forums is to look for help and to look for answers to their questions. Debora Anderson ( 7 Rewards of Adding Forum Participation To Your Marketing Strategy) further adds that the rewards to participate in helping people with their problems in forums are one of the best ways to create brand awareness and show knowledge and authority on a subject.
- Facebook and Twitter are a great channels to connect with customers and clients. Even though many businesses are still uncomfortable with using those venues and yet think that they are not personal, nothing could be further than the truth. Mike Templeman (7 Ways To Make Meaningful Connections With Your Customers On Social Media) tells that these channels can help companies to better their customer service plan by creating communities, maintaining discussions, offering helpful advice and listening to negative and positive feedback from customers.
In conclusion, once a marketing plan has specific goals, and the right technology methods are chosen to execute that plan, any company, business owners or entrepreneur can be successful at establishing a high online image that can be seen as reliable and trustworthy. Finding the right marketing tools for a content strategy is essential for a business success.
- Kevin Muldoon (16 Jun. 2016). Increase Traffic to Your Site With These Tried and Tested Blogging Tips. WPMU DEV Blog. Retrieved from https://premium.wpmudev.org/
- Alex Espenson (18 Jul. 2015.). 7 Tips for Driving Traffic Through Video Marketing. TechCo. Retrieved from https://tech.co/
- Deborah Anderson (9 May 2014.). 7 Rewards of Adding Forum Participation To Your Marketing Strategy. Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog. Retrieved from https://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/
- Mike Templeman (20 Aug. 2017.). 7 Ways To Make Meaningful Connections With Your Customers On Social Media. Forbes. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/